New Customer Guide Lines
Make an Appointment on 0431254914
At My Patterns Studio
From your design with a simple sketch or your idea you will offer :
• Fashion Design & Fabric Advice
• Fashion & Technical Sketches
• Pattern Making
• Garment Technician
• Sampling & Small Production
• Fit Models
To receive a quote for patterns, sample making and small production the following required:
- A fabric swatch will be required of each fabric used in the
garment and a spec sheet/photograph/fashion sketch or detailed trade sketch of the garment.
- Correct sample (if you have one)
- Information on quantity and size range.
- Samples that are different to the pattern must be labeled clearly with all the changes.
For pattern making the following required :
- Detailed specification sheet
- If you do not have this then then a detailed trade sketch with measurements, or a
photograph with measurements and finishes .
For sampling the following required:
- An accurate and detailed spec sheet outlining placement of labels, type of finish,
- Fabric and trims
- Cardboard patterns
For production the following required:
- Correct sample
- Sales order including cut quantities, colours, sizes and agreed delivery date.
- Fabric, trims, labeling, tags.
- A list of what has been supplied including fabric quantities
- Graded pattern set
- Spec sheets
If you are having difficulties with the requirements or any other inquiries and
services that are not listed on New Customer Guide Lines list, please contact me on
or phone 0431254914
looking forward to work with you.